Hi, Society 2016 – Kamloops, BC
DateAugust 12, 2016
Start Time12:00 pm
End Time12:00 am
VenueBadlands Festival Site
Hi, Society 2016!
Welcome to the 3rd annual, outdoor multi-genre/multi-stage Western Canadian Music Festival from Kamloops, BC!
Featuring artists from around the world, Hi, Society Entertainment is coming together for two nights and three days of Music, Arts and Entertainment, this August 12th to 14th!
– FREE CAMPING!
– Live Music & Arts
– Art & Food Vendors
– Professional On-Site Medical & Security Staff
Located at ‘Badlands Festival Site, Kamloops, B.C’
[approximately 20 minutes from downtown Kamloops]
Visit www.hisocietyentertainment.com for more info!!
Tickets: OUT NOW!!
Get your Early-Bird Tickets exclusively at:
Fun & Games Kamloops – Kamloops, BC
Ebenezer’s Rare & Used Items – Vernon, BC
Hemp City Kelowna – Kelowna, BC
…or by email!
For more details or to purchase online, contact Hi, Society Entertainment or email: email@example.com
**THIS IS AN 18+ EVENT**
…unless accompanied by a legal guardian.
– No campfires, Fireworks, Fire Toys, or any source of open flame!
– LEAVE NO TRACE! Guests are urged to Pack-In, Pack-Out and to minimize waste production.
– No GLASS!!!
– No Drugs or Alcohol. Professional Security will be on-site!
– Come prepared for OUTDOOR CONDITIONS!!
[Full shoes, warm clothes at night, extra food and water, etc.]
Canadian Law is still applicable. Anyone suspected of being in violation of the law will be reported to the proper authorities.
– Be respectful, bring a smile, bring a friend, and be ready to have a good time!
*Participants take part at their own risk*
(“HI, SOCIETY ENTERTAINMENT”) WILL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR DEATH, PERSONAL INJURY OR LOSS/DAMAGE OF PROPERTY OTHER THAN AS A RESULT OF NEGLIGENCE ON THE PART OF HI, SOCIETY ENTERTAINMENT.*